Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hello Hello!

Hello!

I thought as my first post, I would give a little background about myself and why I've started blogging. I am college student at Saint Louis University, studying occupational therapy! Here, I am a member of Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Delta chapter of the national service fraternity. I was a member of the Girl Scouts of America for 11 years, completing my Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards.

I love to do crafts, and I always have. When I am not doing my school work or service work, I make time to do various craft projects. What I have made is mostly displayed around my apartment or given as gifts. I hope to keep my friends and family in tune to what I am doing down here at school and keeping my creative juices flowing!

I am going to start posting projects I have completed in the past year or so along with the projects I work on as I finish them!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment